We are open!
See Lower Left side of Page for all of Reprographic Order Forms
Our Non-Slip Floor Graphic with the Redhawk
In order to support public health efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19 Reprographic will be taking orders by phone and email. Please complete a Repro Electronic Order Form 2021 and send it in as an attachment via email along with any additional documentations. We will not be making deliveries therefore, please let our team know so we can have your order ready for a quick and easy pick up. Masks are required!!! Our highest priority is the health, safety and well-being of our entire university community.
- Our goal at Reprographic Services is to provide the University community with high quality printing, digital copying and bindery services.
- Our association with SUperCopy allows you to have your course material copyright cleared, produced, and sold directly to students.
- Our printing services are your source for SU letterhead, envelopes, business cards, and a wide variety of offset printing solutions.
- Our association with Mailing Services means that you can take advantage of having your job processed through standard mail or on-campus distribution in one easy step.
Stop by our shop in the Garden Level (basement) of the Student Center Pavilion/Bellarmine Hall, give us a call at x6180 or Email the Reprographics Team with any questions.
You can send your copy job to us via email and we'll deliver your completed job to you, or you can pick it up at your convenience.
For Copy, Digital Print, and Bindery Jobs:
- Obtain an Online Copy Request form Repro Electronic Order Form 2021*
- Fill out the information as completely as possible. You'll notice it bears a resemblance to our 'analog' form, but with the addition of drop-down boxes, check boxes, etc. We hope this makes it easier to use. Let us know!
- Email the Reprographics Team with the completed order form, along with your attached copy job in PDF form.
*For our interactive forms it is important to use Adobe Acrobat or Reader for the PDF forms, and Microsoft Office or Open Office for the Word forms. Using other programs, in particular web browsers, cloud sharing services and some of the default Apple software will either scramble the form information or render it unusable.
We prefer to receive files in PDF format (for information on converting your files to this format please contact the helpdesk ), but we also accept Microsoft Office Applications and graphic files (JPEG, TIFF, etc.) Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding digital printing.
Turn-around times for most in-house copy, print, and bindery work is 1-2 full business days depending on finishing options. Certain times of year (typically between quarters) can take longer depending on the volume of classwork we are producing. If your job is a RUSH, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Business card request are now being placed through Reprographics.
- Reprographic is accepting request forms via email or in person.
- The minimum order for business cards is 100 and the standard order of one box is 400. Cards can be ordered in lots of 100, 200, 400, 800, or 1200.
- Business card turnaround – Once the proof has been approved by the requester is typically 5-10 business days. Card orders are processed once a week, typically Wednesday morning.
- Unless your card has been previously produced, your card will be typeset and a proof produced for your approval. Proofs will be sent to you via email and they can also be reviewed in person at Reprographics. The person that submitted the request will be the point of contact and should ensure that the information on the proof is correct before our team commences production.
- If you have not approved your proof via email or in person within 7 days our team will push your order back to you with a reminder that a proof approval is needed.
- If a proof has not been approved after two notices and/or 14 days the order will be deleted and a new order form will have to be submitted.
- Rush orders, outside our normal production schedule can be requested but will incur an additional $25.00 fee.
*For student business cards, please visit the SuperCopy website to find out where you need to go on campus to start your order.
For Offset Printing (Envelopes, Letterhead, etc.):
- Print out an OFFSET Order Form 2021
- Fill out the information as completely as possible.
- Bring the form and a sample of the job (with changes indicated, if required) by person or interoffice mail to our front counter. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have an electronic process in place to accept these jobs.
- Turn-around times for offset printing is generally 5-10 business days. Within certain limits, rush orders can be made but will incur additional fees.