Campion Hall is on the south side of campus, across the street from the Lemieux Library and next to the Archbishop Murphy Apartments. This 12-story building houses approximately 650 residents who enjoy beautiful views of Seattle, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic or Cascade mountain ranges from its 12th floor study lounge and computer lab.
All floors have lounges as well as a kitchenette. Rooms contain modular furniture and micro-fridges (combination microwave/mini-fridge).
An ecumenical chapel and multi-faith prayer room are located off the main lobby.
“The Cave,” a convenience store, is in the building’s lower level and provides a wide range of products from soap and toothpaste, to sandwiches, beverages and snacks.
First year and most second year students will have the opportunity to participate in a HRL Theme Community.
- Creative Expression
- Millie Bown Russell & Social Change
- Mind, Body, Wellness
- Outdoor Exploration
Room Photos and Dimensions
Housing Rates: Please see Housing rates under "Applying for Housing" tab
- Room and Furniture Dimensions
- Bed and Mattress
- Desk and Chair
- Microfridges (Microwave and Mini-fridge)
- Internet (wired and wireless) and phone capabilities
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Lounges with kitchenettes on each floor
- Educational Center equipped with a computer lab, study rooms, and presentation space
- Community kitchen
- Spacious lobby with a fireplace
- Convenient access to “The Cave,” a convenience store located in the building
- Laundry room, music room, and game room located in the basement
- Ecumenical and Mulitifaith prayer room
- Large-screen TV lounge located in the lobby
- Vacuum and recreational equipment checkout services
- Utilities included: electricity, heat, water, sewer, compost, recycling, trash