Located in the center of campus, Bellarmine Hall houses approximately 400 residents who enjoy easy access to all campus locations. Rooms contain modular furniture and micro-fridges (combination microwave/refrigerators).
All floors have student lounges. Located on the lower level of the building, residents have access to a kitchen, and an education center complete with computer lab, study lounge, and private study rooms for residents.
The Bellarmine Advising Center and the Student Health Center are both located on the first floor off the main lobby.
Room Photos and Dimensions
Housing Rates: Please see Housing rates under "Applying for Housing" tab
- Room and Furniture Dimensions
- Bed and mattress
- Desk and chair
- Microfridges (Microwave and Mini-fridge)
- Internet (wired and wireless), and Phone Capabilities
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Lounges on each floor
- Community kitchen
- Laundry room
- Large outdoor patio
- Educational Center equipped with a computer lab, study rooms, and presentation space
- Bellarmine Advising Center for academic advising and student support programs
- Student Health Center
- Large-screen TV room
- Vacuum and recreational equipment checkout services
- Utilities included: electricity, heat, water, sewer, compost, recycling, trash