Located in the center of campus, Bellarmine Hall houses approximately 400 residents who enjoy easy access to all campus locations. Rooms contain modular furniture and micro-fridges (combination microwave/refrigerators).
All floors have student lounges. Located on the lower level of the building, residents have access to a kitchen, and an education center complete with computer lab, study lounge, and private study rooms for residents.
First year and most second year students will have the opportunity to participate in a HRL Theme Community.
- STEM and Health Professionals
- Business and Innovation
The Bellarmine Advising Center and the Student Health Center are both located on the first floor off the main lobby.
Room Photos and Dimensions
Housing Rates 2017-2018
Housing Rates 2018-2019
Bellarmine Hall Floor Plan
- Bed and mattress
- Desk and chair
- Microfridges (Microwave and Mini-fridge)
- Internet (wired and wireless), and Phone Capabilities
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Lounges on each floor
- Community kitchen
- Laundry room
- Large outdoor patio
- Educational Center equipped with a computer lab, study rooms, and presentation space
- Bellarmine Advising Center for academic advising and student support programs
- Student Health Center
- Large-screen TV room
- Vacuum and recreational equipment checkout services
- Utilities included: electricity, heat, water, sewer, compost, recycling, trash