On successful completion of the MSF program requirements, students will be able to:
- Justify values for both financial and real assets by applying appropriate valuation methods and principles.
- Evaluate the tradeoff between risks and returns using a variety of appropriate quantitative methods.
- Critique the role of financial markets and institutions in providing the efficient transfer of funds from sources to uses.
- Produce sound financial recommendations by applying financial tools and analytical methods.
- Communicate, in both written and oral form, the results and recommendations of financial analysis to different audiences having various degrees of financial sophistication.