Seattle University is committed to increasing the visibility of our staff, faculty, and students who are veterans.
If you are interested in having a sign to put in a visible place in your space, you can pick one up in the following places:
- The Outreach Center
- The Student Success & Outreach office in Pavilion 150
- Contact Gretchenrae Campera at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a pick-up
Staff, faculty, and students who have this sign in their space are committed to:
- Engaging in conversations with members of the SU community about their experience as a veteran.
- Being open to the opportunity to mentor first-generation college students at Seattle University.
- Referring students and utilizing The Outreach Center as a place for resources, support, and community building.
Social Media Visibility for Students, Staff, Faculty, and Alumni
Another way to be visible to our first-gen college community is by changing your social media images. We've provided a few options that are available for immediate download.