The Ignatian Leaders are a cohort of approximately 12 students selected in recognition of their demonstrated academic, personal, and spiritual integration. These are some of our best and brightest at Seattle University.
The Ignatian Leaders:
- Participate in a leadership formation program as a cohort
- Collaborate with the university to enhance the student experience through mentorship and increased connections
- Meet with university leaders to discuss the student experience
Students must meet all of the following to be selected for 2019-2020:
- Currently enrolled with at least junior standing and scheduled to graduate between December 2019 and June 2020
- Demonstrated leadership with and for others
- Integration of leadership into their academic and professional formation
- Integration of leadership into their spiritual and values development
Studying abroad will not necessarily prevent a student from being selected, but students must be on campus at least one quarter.
To nominate someone, please complete the Online Nomination Form. Nominations will be accepted through Wednesday, May 1. New members and their nominators are invited to attend Induction on Tuesday, May 21.
For more information, please contact us by email or phone 206.296.6066.
2018-2019 Ignatian Leaders:
- Erin Alberts (Psychology)
- Margaret Girardin (History)
- Jiashan (Mary) Han (Management)
- Amina Ibrahim (Communication)
- Mirka Mandich (Electrical Engineering)
- Anab Nur (Public Affairs)
- Grace Wall (Humanities for Leadership)
- Emi Wheeless (Humanities for Leadership)
- Gerald Yip (Business)
Click to view a list of all past Ignatian Leaders.