Immunization Records Requests

    1. Immunization(s) at Seattle University Student Health Center (Current students)
      1. Log into the Medicat Patient Portal at
      2. Select immunizations
      3. Click the green Print box which will result in a PDF with the immunizations you received at the student health center
    2. Immunization(s) at Seattle University Student Health Center (Inactive students)
      1. Complete the Authorization to Disclose Health Care Information  Requires a wet signature or a digital signature such as through Adobe. A typed name alone will not be accepted. Return to the SHC by email, fax, mail, or in person. Please be aware that requests for information are processed in the order received and can take up to 2 weeks from the time received.
    1. Immunization(s) at another clinic or pharmacy in WA state - If you received your vaccine in WA state it may be found on the WA state immunization registry.

    Option 1: Sign up for MyIR to View, Download, and Print Your Family's Immunization Information

    MyIR allows you to manage your family's immunization records securely online. Once you register, you can access the records any time you need them. You may also print your child's Certificate of Immunization Status (PDF) for school and child care entry. You can do all of this without an extra trip to your healthcare provider or school.

    Step 1: Go to to begin the sign-up process. If you choose the Auto Match option and the system finds an exact match, MyIR will send you a verification code by either text or phone call. If an exact match is not found, MyIR will direct you to Step 2.

    Step 2: Fill out an Authorization to Release Immunization Records (PDF) or an Autorización para entregar documentos de vacunaciones (PDF) and check the box indicating you want to access your records online via MyIR. Mail, fax, or e-mail the form to:

    Washington State Immunization Information System
    PO Box 47843
    Olympia, WA 98504-7843
    Fax: 360-236-3590

    Once we receive your signed form, we'll register you in MyIR and send you a temporary PIN and instructions on what to do next. When you're done, you'll have immediate access to your family's immunization records to view, download, or print as often as you need. If you have any questions, please contact us at 360-236-3595 or 1-866-397-0337 or by e-mail at

    Above steps and more information about setting up your account are available at

    There is also a mobile option, but it does not provide an official document for a school if that is what is needed.

    1. Immunization(s) in a state other than Washington - Some states have registries (Immunization Information Systems) that include adult vaccines similar to WA state which can checked at