College is the time for new and educational experiences but don't let a vaccine-preventable disease be one of them. In addition to the measles immunity requirement, we recommend Seattle University students stay up-to-date with several other important immunizations.
- COVID-19 vaccines per CDC recommendations
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV, such as Gardasil 9
- Influenza (each fall at the start of flu season)
- Meningitis MCV4 such as Menactra or Menveo
- Meningitis B, such as Bexsero or Trumenba (SU SHC has Bexsero)
- Td/Tdap (tetanus diphtheria or tetanus diphtheria acellular pertussis)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
We recommend you upload all of your vaccine information to the online Patient Medical Portal which will be accessible by clinic staff when you're seen at the Student Health Center. The SHC offers all of the above vaccines except Varicella. For more information about the cost please visit Billing and Costs.
American College Health Association
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
College of Nursing students