Records & Identity Documents

For legal name and or preferred name changes fill out the Student Update Form.  Proper legal name and preferred name change documentation is required when submitting this form at the Redhawk Service Center, located on the 2nd floor of Vi Hilbert Hall. On this form an individual can indicate both an email address and user name update request.  To change the Seattle U ID card, students need to go to the Campus Card office (PAVL 010: SuperCopy) after the name change has been processed in the system. 

Return to Topics