Thank you for your interest in donating to the Seattle University Food Pantry.
Donations can be brought to The Office of Multicultural Affairs in Pavilion 180 during our office hours (M-F 9am-5pm). We ask that items are not expired or open. We invite you to bring things you yourself would eat.
Want to donate on a regular basis?
We'd love to have donations come in on a regular basis to keep the pantry stocked. If you're interested in setting up a reoccuring donation, please complete our Recurring Food Pantry Donation Form.
Reoccuring donations can happen weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly - whatever fits your schedule!
Our goal is to keep the pantry stocked regularly with a diverse offering, as we're mindful of the community that we serve. Below, you'll find suggested donation items.
- Fresh Vegetables & Fruit
- Canned vegetables & fruit
- Bread Loaves (white, wheat, gluten-free)
- Tortillas, Pita, Naan, Injera
- Bagels, English Muffins
- Shelf-Stable Milk Boxes (non-dairy, dairy)
- Assorted Grains - Quinoa, Farro
- Noodles - Egg Noodles, Vermicelli Noodles, Ramen Noodles, Udon Noodles
- Single-Serve Items – Mac N Cheese, Ramen, Soup
- Breakfast Items – Cereal, Granola Bars, Oatmeal, Applesauce
- Oils – Vegetable Oil, Canola Oil, Olive Oil
- Individually Packed Snacks
- Sauces – Curry, Tomato Sauce, Sriracha, Tapatio, etc.
- Canned Tuna, Canned Chicken