Seattle University continues to monitor COVID-19 developments and respond accordingly based on public health guidelines. Please visit King County Public Health for the latest resources and guidance on preventing the spread of COVID and protecting one another, including vaccinations and boosters, masking, testing and other prevention measures. The measures are summarized under the “Latest news” section on the main COVID-19 Information and Resources page.
“The COVID-19 pandemic with the rapid evolution of new variants is challenging us in new ways we did not anticipate, and it requires long-term sustained prevention strategies. It’s critical to understand that complacency is not the cure.”
– Dr. Jeff Duchin, Health Officer, Public Health – Seattle & King County (Seattle Times, July 16, 2022)
Additional resources and reminders:
- Current COVID-19 Community Level in King County
- Seattle University is a fully vaccinated campus under Governor Inslee’s Proclamation for Institutions of Higher Education (20-12.5).
- Among other COVID testing options, a Curative kiosk at 1300 E Columbia St. continues to be available to the campus community.
- Seattle University COVID-19 Policies & Protocols.