Campus Vaccination Clinic Returns Next Week for Second Doses; First Doses Also Available for Students, Faculty, Staff
The Walmart-run COVID-19 vaccination clinic returns to campus next week to administer the second doses of the Pfizer vaccine. Second doses are scheduled for the same times and corresponding days as the first doses were administered, as follows:
- Those who received their first dose on Wednesday, May 12, are scheduled for the same time on Wednesday, June 2.
- Those who received their first dose on Thursday, May 13, are scheduled for the same time on Thursday, June 3.
Any students, faculty and staff wanting to receive the first dose, can also schedule an appointment at the clinic next week:
- Students: Use SU Student Medical Portal »
- Faculty and Staff: Enter your initials to hold a spot here »
The clinic hours for June 2 and 3 are 9:30–noon and 1–4 p.m. More information can be found at Student Health Center.
Register Your Vaccination Status
- As previously announced, all students attending Seattle University in Fall 2021 are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and register their vaccination status. (Students may apply for religious or medical exemptions; an exemption form will be available in the coming weeks.) Students who have received one dose of a single-dose vaccine or both doses of a two-dose vaccine must register their vaccinations here. As part of the registration, students will need to submit documentation of their vaccination.
- There is a strong expectation that faculty and staff get vaccinated and register their vaccinations. Once fully vaccinated, faculty and staff should register their vaccination status here. (Please do not use the separate student registration form.)
More information can be found at Vaccine Registration.
Other vaccination options: Visit King County for locations that provide vaccinations. For those outside the Seattle area, search vaccines.gov, text your zip code to 438829 or call 1-800-232-0233 to find locations near you.
Other Helpful Resources