On successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Identify and describe complex business problems in terms of analytical models.
- Apply appropriate analytical methods to find solutions to business problems that achieve stated objectives.
- Translate results of business analytic projects into effective courses of action.
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making in structured or unstructured and ambiguous situations.
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences in speech, in writing, and graphically.
- Exhibit effective collaboration and leadership skills.