Thank you for your message!
The Education Abroad Office (EAO) will be providing services remotely during Spring Quarter 2020. If you are a Seattle University student, these are our weekly student services:
- Information Sessions - this 30-minute session is the first step for students wanting to study abroad. An EAO staff member will provide an introduction to the different types of programs, credit and financial considerations, and overview of the process.
- Initial Group Advising Meetings - after attending an Info Session, students meet with their Education Abroad Advisor for their first planning meeting. Students with last names beginning A-L meet with Kirsti Ruud and last names M-Z meet with Jennifer Chan. We'll guide you through the process of finding a program that meets your academic, personal, and professional goals, discuss financial planning resources, and walk through next steps.
- 1:1 Advising Appointments- for students who have already attended an Info Session and Group Advising Meeting, you are able to meet with your Education Abroad Advisor for individualized, 20-minute advising appointments.
- Faculty/Staff-Led International Programs – contact Dario Ogaz at email@example.com for updates, support, and virtual meeting options for current and future programs.
- Campus and International Partners and other inquires – Contact Gina Lopardo, Education Abroad Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up for any of these services via the EAO Bookings page. You'll get a confirmation with an invitation to join a virtual Teams meeting at the time of your scheduled meeting.
You can also chat directly with an EAO staff member via Tawk.to on our website. We'll be staffing this regularly so if we're not online to respond to your question immediately, someone will respond to you within one business day.
Looking forward to communicating with you!
Education Abroad Team
Gina, Dario, Jenn & Kirsti