- Early Decision: February 20th
- Regular Decision: May 20th
- Completed Application for Graduate Admission. Apply Online.
- A Bachelor's degree earned at a four year, regionally accredited institution.
- For direct entrance into the certificate program, applicants should provide evidence of coursework (or other experience) in computer programming and basic data structures.
- Applicants without the above experience can either enroll in the Programming Boot Camp the summer prior to the start of the certificate program, or take courses at a local community college to fulfill these requirements.
- Academic Transcripts: All applicants are required to submit one copy of official transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended. Official transcripts are defined as original documents issued by the institution that bear the actual signature of the Registrar -- not a photocopy -- and the seal of the issuing institution. Do not, however, send the original of an academic record that cannot be replaced; obtain a properly certified copy instead.
- Cover Letter: Include a statement of purpose and any information that you may think is relevant for placement.
- International students have additional requirements beyond the general application. For more information please visit the Graduate Admissions page. Resources are also available from the International Student Center.
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (206) 296-5510.
For More Information: