Student Rights & Responsibilities

Communicating with Instructors

Work in partnership with your professor and with Disability Services staff. Meet face-to-face with your instructor to discuss your needs prior to or during the first week of class. There may be times when you don’t need a specific academic adjustment or when you need to alter one that you currently use. Discuss these changes with your professor. If you are uncomfortable doing this or would like the Disability Services to support you on how to do this, please call (206) 296-5740, email, or stop by the office in Loyola 100.

Requesting Changes to Academic Accommodations

Contact Disability Services immediately if you have concerns about the provision of your academic adjustments or changes in your situation. If you have additional accommodation needs please complete the "Accommodation Change Request" form in myDS and contact a DS staff member for a follow up meeting.

For Additional Assistance:

  • Call us 206-296-5740
  • Email us
  • Join us in the Zoom Disability Services Virtual Lobby (between 9am-3pm Mon-Fri)
  • Visit us at our Disability Services Office at Loyola 100 (open Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm, except holidays)