Seattle University undergraduate Criminal Justice students should be able to:
- Evaluate and analyze a contemporary CJ issue with knowledge of CJ terminology, major topic areas/issues in criminal justice and criminological theory, and ethical issues in crime and justice.
- Understand the interdisciplinary nature of criminal justice and ethical issues in law enforcement, courts, and corrections.
- Articulate key concepts in criminology and criminal justice.
- Design a research proposal and conduct computer-based statistical analysis at basic (descriptive) level.
- Prepare and present a paper orally using multimedia/technology.
- Master content in upper-level specialization courses.