Machine Shop Project Request Information
The machine shop has the following equipment to support instruction and research:
- Hardinge toolroom HLV-H lathe
- Graziano SAG 12 lathe
- 3 Wilton instructional engine lathes
- Hardinge horizontal mill
- Bridgeport CNC vertical mill
- proLIGHT 1000 CNC vertical mill
- A vertical band saw w/30" throat
- Sheet metal shears to 18 gage x 36"
- Oxy-acetylene, MIG, and TIG welding equipments
- Miller plasma cutter
- Haas 4 axis machining center
Students can use the shop, with supervision, after completing a training course.