Fall Lap Swim Hours
- 7:15am - 9:15am
- 11:30am - 1:30pm
- 1 Lane from 4:15-5:30pm, except Fridays
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
The pool will be closed 12/12-1/3
All pool users are required to present a valid Seattle University ID card, University Recreation membership card/pass, or be listed on a current University Recreation program roster.
Rules & Policies
All members are required to take a cleansing shower before entering pools. WAC246-260-131 5.a.v
Interested in reserving the pool? Click here for more info
Locker Room and Restroom Access for Children/Dependents.
Children age four (4) years or younger may enter the locker room of the opposite gender and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Children age five (5) or older are not allowed in the locker room of the opposite gender. There are family locker rooms available in the Eisiminger Fitness Center and Connolly Center (Connolly second floor- across from hall of fame wall).
Children age five (5) or older may enter the appropriate locker room without adult supervision.
Minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted in locker room saunas.
Use of the family locker room and restroom in the Eisminger Fitness Center is encouraged.
Violations of this policy may result in loss of University Recreation privileges.
NOTE: The American Academy of Pediatrics states that most children by age 5 can use the restroom independently and/or without any assistance.
Lap Swim Etiquette
- When applicable lap swimmers should identify an individual with similar swimming ability to best facilitate lane sharing.
- Prior to entering an occupied lane a swimmer is required to seek permission from any current occupant(s).
- The following techniques are recommended when sharing a lane unless otherwise agreed upon.
- SU aquatic staff at their discretion reserves the right to direct swimmers to facilitate efficient lane sharing.
- To recieve emails with the most up-to-date Aquatics info and schedule changes, please provide a lifequard with your email address.
- Abide by all published pool rules and/or policies enforced by lifeguards.