Data about Seattle University and peer institutions is available publicly through the following sources.
- College Navigator
- Department of Education
- IPEDS Data Center
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Independent Colleges of Washington (ICW)
- Association for Study of Higher Education (ASHE)
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- US News and World Reports
Qualtrics is the preferred survey tool of Seattle University. A full Qualtrics account is available for anyone with a valid SU email address. The surveys are automatically branded for the university.
- Go to: https://seattleu.qualtrics.com
- Select “Please click here to create an account” to get started.
Any person with a valid SU email can register, so feel free to share the link to anyone else who may need an account. Tutorials on how to use Qualtrics are available at https://www.qualtrics.com/support/.
- External and Internal data requests
- Fact books
- Research support
- Survey development and administration
- Program review
- Strategic Planning support
- Peer Institution Comparisons
Requests for information can be made to Institutional Research at email@example.com. Please make your requests 2-4 weeks before you need the data. In your request, please let us know the questions you want to answer, if you need trend data or a single point in time, when you will need this information, and in what format (word, excel, other). The more information you provide the better we can respond to your request. We will strive to answer your inquiry in a timely manner. T
Seattle University Data Delivery System (SUDDS) is the university's data warehouse (accessible on campus or via VPN, must have up-to-date FERPA training available through HR). See the SUDDS webpage for more information.