Fall Quarter: July 20
Winter Quarter: November 20
Spring Quarter: February 20
Summer Quarter: May 20
Complete Seattle University’s Online Application, which includes the following elements:
*Waived for SU alumni
- $55 Application Fee*
- 2 College of Education Recommendation Forms
- From professional supervisors and/or previous academic advisors or professors who can speak to the candidate's potential success in graduate school
- College of Education Self-Evaluation Form
- Outlining relevant work experience; typically requires at least one year of teaching at K-12 level
- Online Application
- For MEd: bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- For EdS: master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Official Transcript(s)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Calculated from the last 90 quarter/60 semester of the bachelor's degree and any post-baccalaureate course work.
- Applicants with less than a 3.00 GPA and applications from non-graded bachelor's degree programs must submit GRE or MAT scores earned within the last 5 years by the application deadline.
International students are invited to visit our admissions page for a list of requirements.