Congratulations to the Arts and Sciences faculty receiving fellowships.
- Alexandra Adame, PhD, Eating Disorder Recovery: The Role of Self-Identity
- Serena Cosgrove, PhD, Change from the Margins: Composing Stories about Women’s Postconflict Leadership
- Julie Crow, PhD, unVAERified: Polysemy, Power and the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
- Brittany Heintz Walters, PhD, Prototype Testing of a Soft Robot for Hand Rehabilitation in Stroke
- Alexander Johnston, PhD, Cozy Cuddly, Armed and Dangerous
- Benjamin Schultz-Figueroa, PhD, Beastly Futures: The Onscreen Afterlives of Endangered Species
Our congratulations go to our other SU colleagues.
- John Carter, PhD (College of Science & Engineering), Models of Water Waves in Deep and Shallow Water
- Ekaterina Emm, PhD (Albers School of Business & Economics), An Examination of the Global Market for Exchange-Traded Derivatives
- Dylan Helliwell, PhD (College of Science & Engineering), Taxicab Geometry
- Kelly McBroom, PhD, ARNP, CNM (College of Nursing), Vaccine Hesitancy in Pregnant Individuals: Exploring Personal Experiences to Ignite Meaningful Conversations
This program provides financial support for tenure-track or tenured faculty and full-time librarians who are involved in an active program of scholarship, including the scholarship of discovery, integration, application, and teaching. The program’s goal is to support faculty efforts to build on previous scholarly or creative endeavors or to move projects in a new direction.