Insurance Waiver Link
- For international students beginning their studies in Fall 2022, health insurance fees will be automatically added to your SUOnline account for the 2022-2023 academic year. Coverage will begin September 1, 2022 and end August 31, 2022.
- If you would like to use your own health insurance plan and waive the Seattle University health insurance coverage, you must fill out the JCB waiver. To waive, please follow these instructions:
- Health Insurance Waiver Link
- Enter school name "Seattle University"
- Select your plan year 2022-2023
- Select 'international student' under "What Type of Student Are You?" dropdown & click "go"
- Click "Submit Waiver Here" and follow instructions
- After your waiver has been approved, you will not need to submit another waiver until next academic year. This waiver will be active through August 31, 2023.
If you have any other questions please contact JCB Insurance Solutions using the below contact information:
Read HERE for instructions on how to obtain your insurance ID card.
Health Insurance Explained
Still having doubts about International health insurance?
Check out video explanation below!
Please visit International Student Insurance for more information.