Insurance Waiver Links
Fall 2021 Waiver Deadline: September 28, 2021
**Law Waiver Deadline: August 27, 2021
- For international students beginning their studies in Fall 2021, health insurance fees will be automatically added to your SUOnline account for the 2021-2022 academic year. Coverage will begin September 1, 2021 and end August 31, 2022.
- For international students who will be studying from OUTSIDE the U.S. in Fall 2021 due to COVID-19, you should not fill out the waiver through JCB. Please fill out this survey titled "International Student Fall 2021 Study Plans" so we can remove your health insurance charges for the fall term. Completion of this survey is due by September 22, 2021.
- If you are INSIDE the U.S. and would like to use your own health insurance plan and waive the Seattle University health insurance coverage, you must fill out the JCB waiver before September 28, 2021 (or August 27, 2021 for Law students). To waive, please follow these instructions:
- Health Insurance Waiver Link
- Enter school name "Seattle University"
- Select your plan year 2021-2022
- Select 'international student' under "What Type of Student Are You?" dropdown & click "go"
- Click "Submit Waiver Here" and follow instructions
- After your waiver has been approved, you will not need to submit another waiver until next academic year. This waiver will be active through August 31, 2022.
If you have any other questions please contact JCB Insurance Solutions using the below contact information:
Read HERE for instructions on how to obtain your insurance ID card.
AETNA HEALTH INSURANCE BROCHURE 2020-2021
Health Insurance Explained
Still having doubts about International health insurance?
Check out video explanation below!
Please visit International Student Insurance for more information.