By law, ALL new or transfer international students must report in-person to the International Student Center (ISC) upon arrival in Seattle.
You will need the following documents:
- Download, print, and fill the Check In Information Sheet.
- Your I-20 from Seattle University (if any)
- All I-20s previously issued by other schools or language programs which you have attended in the United States
- Your passport
- Visa stamp
- Most recent I-94 number
Bring all of these documents to the ISC at PAVL160.
- Register and pay for the Welcome Workshop
- Update your contact information on SU Online:
- Local/Mailing Address: Your local, Seattle address
- Home Address: Your overseas address
After you have checked-in with us and attended the Welcome Workshop, the ISC will issue you a Seattle University I-20 valid for the duration of your program. In addition, make sure you have submitted your Declaration of Finances and bank statement to the Admissions Office. Without it, the ISC will not be able to issue you an I-20.
Failure to check-in at the ISC could jeopardize your immigration status.