By law, all new international students must report in-person to the International Student Center (ISC) upon arrival in Seattle.
- Your I-20 from Seattle University
- All I-20s previously issued by other schools or language programs which you have attended in the United States
- Your passport and visa
- Most recent I-94 number
- print out from I-94 Admission Number Retrieval website
- Register and pay for the Welcome Workshop
- Update your contact information on SU Online
- Local/Mailing Address: Your local, Seattle address
- Home Address: Your overseas address
Failure to check-in at the ISC could jeopardize your immigration status.