By law, ALL new or transfer international students must report in-person to the International Student Center (ISC) upon arrival in Seattle.
You will need the following documents:
- Download, print, and fill the Check In Information Sheet.
- Your I-20 from Seattle University (if any)
- All I-20s previously issued by other schools or language programs which you have attended in the United States
- Visa stamp
- Most recent I-94 number
Bring all of these documents to the ISC at Pigott Pavilion for Leadership (PAVL) 160.
- Register and pay for the Welcome Workshop
- Complete the online Canvas course modules for the "New International Student Online Orientation" - you will be sent a course invitation to your SU email address that you must accept to be added to the course.
- Update your contact information on SU Online:
- Local/Mailing Address: Your local, Seattle address
- Home Address: Your overseas address
After you have checked-in with us, attended the Welcome Workshop, updated your address, and completed the online Canvas course, the ISC will issue you a Seattle University I-20 valid for the duration of your program.
Failure to check-in at the ISC could jeopardize your immigration status.