Resources for Community Partners
There are many tools available to help make your partnership with Seattle University students and faculty successful. The Center for Community Engagement utilizes the online platform GivePulse to coordinate communication between affiliate community organizations and Seattle U students, faculty and staff.
Setting Up a GivePulse account:
- Click here to the Community Partner Resource Page for details on how to get set up.
- After setting up an account with GivePulse, follow the instructions to create a group page. This is the place to write about what your organization does and include videos/pictures—ultimately this will be what Seattle University students see first. Then create events with the option for recurring shifts or an open event (students will reserve a spot and coordinate shifts directly with you).
- Once the group page is created, request to be affiliated with Seattle University so SU students can find opportunities at your organization.
- “Add Events” under the events tab in the group dashboard. In the “Add Event” workflow, select an event title and choose from 5 different event types - include date, time, location, and more. Create separate events on your group page for orientations or trainings.
- Add Users from your organization under the tab “Users”, and distinguish them as an Admin or Event Manager. GivePulse will send an invitation for users to join your organization's Group page.
For technical support contact email@example.com or reach out to the CCE Community Partnership Manager Nicholas Stubbs, or call (206) 220-8569.