Online MSBA and Online MBA Admissions
With our Online MBA and Online Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) programs, Seattle University is helping today’s business professionals transform their respective industries through innovative practices, ethical leadership, and sustainable operations. Think our hands-on graduate business programs are right for you? Connect with an Admissions Advisor today at +1-855-500-3845, or schedule a call at a time that works for you.
Ready to Get Started?
For prospective students navigating their graduate application during the COVID-19 pandemic, Seattle University has modified several admissions requirements:
- The GMAT or GRE testing requirement is now considered optional for anyone applying to a non-law graduate program that begins in the 2020-21 academic year (summer of 2020 through fall of 2021)
- Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for those through the fall 2021 term (Official transcripts are required before 2nd quarter registration)
- The application fee has been waived through the fall 2021 terms
Admissions requirements vary slightly for the Online MBA and Online MSBA. Before starting your application, be sure to review the requirements for your preferred program and confirm that you have collected all of the required materials. In order to have your application sent for review, you must speak to an Admissions Advisor to ensure you meet the admission requirements.
Attend a Webinar
Webinars are a great opportunity to learn more about the Online MBA and MSBA at Albers, and to ask questions during an interactive Q&A with an Admissions Advisor.
2020-2021 GMAT Requirements
For prospective students navigating their graduate application during the COVID-19 pandemic, the GMAT or GRE testing requirement is now considered optional for anyone applying to a non-law graduate program that begins in the 2020-21 academic year (summer of 2020 through fall 2021).
Exclusive Alumni Admissions Pathway
The Albers School of Business and Economics proudly offers an accelerated pathway to admission for Seattle University alumni whose record of academic achievement indicates a strong potential for success in either the Online MBA or MSBA program.
The following applicants are eligible for the alumni admissions pathway:
- Alumni who graduated from the Albers School of Business and Economics with a 3.25 cumulative GPA or higher
- Alumni who graduated from Seattle University with an undergraduate or graduate degree with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher in one of the following STEM fields: Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering Physics, Environmental Science/Studies, Mathematics, Military Science, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, Public Health Science, Bioengineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, General Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Web Design and Engineering
- Alumni who received any undergraduate degree from Seattle University with a cumulative GPA or 3.5 or higher
If you meet one of the above criteria, you will be eligible to apply to the Online MBA or MSBA with only the following materials:
- Online application
- Resume/CV (demonstrating at least two years of professional work experience for MBA applicants; no work experience required for MSBA applicants)
- English-language proficiency scores may be requested for international applicants on a case-by-case basis
GMAT/GRE scores, official transcripts, letters of recommendations, the optional statement of purpose, and the $55 application fee are not required for alumni admissions pathway applicants!
Probational MSBA and MBA Admission to Seattle U
Seattle U and the Albers School of Business and Economics are committed to serving a diverse body of students. Have concerns about our current admissions requirements? Know that applicants who do not meet our minimum threshold for regular admissions can still be admitted on a probational basis; in the event of probational admittance, you will need to pass the first 12 credits of your selected program with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale), at which point you will be fully admitted as a regular student.