Job Title: Controller
Company: PitchBook, Data Inc.
Mentor Since: 2022
Lead all PitchBook accounting and reporting activities, including technical accounting, accounting operations and SOX compliance.
- Act as a critical business partner to help PitchBook achieve its business and financial objectives.
- Continue to build a strong accounting and finance function that is focused on stewardship and business partnership to support the current and future needs of a high growth business.
- Manage the Company’s accounting policies and procedures, including coordinating and implementing consistent policies, procedures and best practices throughout the finance organization.
- Partner with global shared services teams to ensure consistency with the Company’s global standards and US GAAP.
- Ensure that financial / accounting control procedures exist to provide accurate and timely reporting of financial information.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external audit efforts and act as primary liaison between the business and audit teams.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, with a focus on team and career development.
PitchBook is the leading resource for comprehensive data, research and insights spanning the global capital markets. The unprecedented depths of our offerings are brought to life through the PitchBook Platform, a dynamic suite of products designed to help you win.
Seattle University - Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting
Mentoring Objectives & Scope
Happy to provide coaching and support to those working to achieve personal and professional goals.