2021 Program Schedule
For Summer 2021, the Albers Summer Business Institute at Seattle University operates from Sunday, June 27, 2021, to Friday, July 2, 2021. However, students will have self-paced coursework during the week of Sunday, June 20, 2021, to Saturday, June 26, 2021.
There are a few things to take into account as you review the schedule below:
- All times are listed in Pacific Time
- Students are expected to attend all program designated times. (i.e. if it is on the schedule it is not optional)
- Students can set up additional times outside of scheduled time to receive help on assignments.
- Groups can meet outside of scheduled times if they would like to connect with their team and work on projects.
- Venue requirements
- If you are attending the residential program, you are required to stay in the residential hall for all days of the program.
- If you are attending the virtual program, you will need access to a computer and the internet.
- If you have a scheduling conflict and are unable to attend a session on the agenda then, please contact Duron Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible to discuss the requested absence.
The program schedule will be made available after December 1, 2020.