Job Title: Sr. Technical Manager, Paid Search
Company: Blue Nile
Mentor Since: Fall 2019
Will Mentor: Graduate Students, Undergrad Students
- International Marketing Initiatives
- Manage analysts, data science teams and work closely with engineers
- Architect, develop and automate data and analytics solutions to be used in the analysis of the business
- Help drive opportunities and business initiatives
- Creation of business-wide business review dashboards utilized by all teams for understanding and driving business actions.
- Manage special projects and create machine learning models in a broad range of areas
- Using data and advanced analytical tools to develop business analysis and advise the business on the interpretation of the data and next steps.
Blue Nile was founded in 1999 with the idea that the diamond and engagement ring business was ready for innovation. We revolutionized the industry with a disruptive online business model, making it possible to shop for extraordinary, high-quality diamonds at a great value. And we didn't stop there.
Leading Analytics @ Pro.com
Analytics Manager @ A Place For Mom
Software Engineer @ Infosys
PMBA @ Seattle University
B.Tech Computer Science @ Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Mentoring Objectives & Scope
Domain Knowledge, Technical Prep, Interview Prep, Scope and opportunities, Sample Projects, Guidance.
Topics: - Digital Marketing - Machine Learning - Data and Analytics - Workflow Automation
When and where do you hold meetings with your students?
Virtual or near downtown Seattle
My goals include providing both technical and career guidance based on my prior experiences to help students be successful within their programs and future careers. Conversations will be based on student questions.