Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Mentor Since: Fall 2019
Will Mentor: Undergrad Students
* Manage post-sales relationships with customers
* Provide best practice advice and lead large Cloud transformation programs
* Guide customers through their Cloud transformation journey, building strategic roadmaps, and driving achievement of key milestones.
* Assist in prioritizing product requirements by communicating customer needs and impact.
* Current: Google
* Past: PwC (consulting) , Expedia, Accenture
* Master of Science in Information Management, from University of Washington (2015)
* Bachelor of Information Technology, from India (2009)
Mentoring Objectives & Scope
Students can expect from me:
* Guidance on career and skills selection
* Resume review and building
* Mock Interviews
* Coaching on internships and jobs
* Motivation, Strength and Encouragement at all times
When and where do you hold meetings with your students?
Prefer meeting at the university or outside as is convenient for the student
I have worked as a software engineer, program manager, consultant, hence am able to coach students interested in any of these fields. I am also well versed with the field of information security and cloud computing as I have worked in these domains for couple of years. For communicating with students, I prefer quicker communication methods such as call/ text, emails occasionally.