Understanding the Music Lesson Interest Form:
- This form expresses interest and intent to take music lessons . Instructors will use this form to determine if a student is approved to take their course. This form will not register you for the course, it expresses interest and intent to take music lessons. Once you have been approved, the program coordinator will contact you for next registration steps.
- Read the below policies. By submitting this form, you are agreeing to abide by these policies.
Private Lesson General Policies:
- Students are required to practice every day.
- Assignments need to be completed before each lesson.
- If you have an urgent question you need to call or email your instructor.
- Missing more than two lessons or not completing the required course work will result in an "F."
- There is no guarantee that the instructor will reschedule missed lessons.
I understand that my instructor will contact me to schedule lessons during the first week of the quarter and it is my responsibility to confirm my lesson time with him/her before the Last Day to Add/Drop, or I may be dropped on the Last Day to Add/Drop.
* If you think you may have a disability (including an invisible disability such as a learning disability, a chronic health problem, or a mental health condition) that interferes with your performance as a student in this class, you are encouraged to arrange special support services and/or accommodations through Disabilities Services in Loyola 100, 206-296-5740 or by email. You should also let your instructor know at the beginning of the course.
If you have any questions please contact Program Coordinator: Aly Bedford, email.