HELP RECRUIT THE NEXT CLASS OF REDHAWKS
As a Seattle U alum, you are our greatest advocate.
Help recruit a future Redhawk through our Alumni Referral Program!
All children, grandchildren and siblings of SU graduates are considered legacy students and are eligible for an application fee waiver. Admitted undergraduate students are also eligible for a $1,000 McGoldrick Legacy Scholarship.
YOU can inspire others to explore Seattle U.
How to refer a prospective student:
- If you are referring to a potential undergraduate student please use this form.
- If you are referring to a potential graduate student please use this form.
- The student's first and last name will be needed along with a valid email address.
- Next, be sure to write a few words about why this student would make an excellent addition to the Seattle U community.
- Please refer only high-school-aged students or older.
- After the referral is submitted, the prospective student will receive a congratulatory email and an opportunity to provide more information regarding their prospective interest in SU.
- The Admissions Office will consider the referral as part of its holistic review process.
Thank you for helping to find the next generation of Seattle University alumni. As a reminder, all children, grandchildren, and siblings of SU graduates are considered legacy students and are therefore eligible for a free application. Admitted undergrad students are also eligible for a $1,000 McGoldrick Legacy Scholarship.
Contact the Admissions Office with any questions.
phone: (206) 220-8040