Getting Started at SU


To receive office keys, please contact the administrative assistant for your department. If you find yourself locked out of your office, please call Public Safety at (206) 296-5990.

Office supplies

If you need office equipment or supplies, please contact your department’s administrative assistant.

SU e-mail

If you don’t yet have a Seattle University e-mail address, please call the Academic Personnel Specialist in Faculty Services, Maria Stillwell, at (206) 296-6142.

If you DO have an SU e-mail address but need help logging in, please contact the Information Technology Services Helpdesk at (206) 296-5571.

Campus card

The Seattle University Campus Card is the primary form of campus identification used at SU, and should be kept current. The campus card provides access to campus copiers, the Redhawk Center services, library services, after-hours building access and more.

To obtain your campus card, visit SUperCopy in Pavilion 010 during business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm) to obtain your campus card. You will need a valid photo ID (a current passport, state issued ID, unexpired drivers' license, or military ID). Other forms of ID may be accepted, but please call ahead to find out. Come prepared to take a photo. Cards can be printed in about 15 seconds so you will leave with your card that day. You will also need your seven-digit SU ID number. If you do not yet have your SU ID number, contact Maria Stillwell at (206) 296-6142.

NFI 2018

Sep 11 

Day One 
Chardin 142

Jesuit Reception
Arrupe Residence

Sep 12 

Day Two 
Chardin 142

Follow-up Sessions

Sep 28

Teaching in the Jesuit Tradition 
Boeing Room (LEML 122)
Oct 12
Thriving at SU as a Non-Tenure-Track Faculty Member
ADMN 306 
Oct 19

Rank and Tenure Panel
ADMN 306 

REGISTRATION for these follow-up sessions will open in the summer. 

Contact Us


Phone: (206) 296-2144