The mission of Seattle University’s Human Resources Department is to serve as a trusted resource and partner with the campus community in achieving the University’s goals. Specifically, the Human Resources Department is dedicated to enriching the faculty, staff and student experience by providing leadership, expertise and service by:
- Achieving a standard of excellence in delivering consistently effective, efficient and responsive customer service.
- Recruiting, developing and retaining a skilled, talented and diverse workforce.
- Developing competitive and cost effective compensation and benefit programs.
- Advocating continuous improvement through work process and organization re-design and development opportunities for staff.
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures and programs, in compliance with applicable laws, which enhance the quality of the work environment for faculty and staff consistent with Seattle University’s Mission, Vision and Values.