Welcome, 2021 Cohort!
We look forward to you joining the Seattle University Community as a Junior Redhawk. Now that you've received your acceptance letter, there are some important next steps you need to complete.
Admitted students may download their copy of the acceptance packet from their student portal. Also, you will receive an acceptance letter and a copy of the packet materials in the postal mail. Nonetheless, you may use the links below to complete the required forms.
Completed Acceptance Packet Forms must be uploaded by your respective deadline.
- May 13, 2022 deadline for priority applicant acceptance packet
- May 30, 2022 deadline for waitlist applicant acceptance packet
- June 3, 2022 deadline for general applicant acceptance packet
Confirm Your Spot:
Step 1: View your letter of acceptance on your application portal.
Step 2: Formally accept the admission decision and pay your deposit. Both of these can be done by filling out the “admissions response form” on your application portal.
Complete and Upload the Acceptance Packet Forms:
Step 1: Download the required files from above.
- If you have filled it out electronically, make sure to save a copy.
- If you have filled it out by hand, you can scan a copy to your computer.
Step 2: To upload your electronically filled out form login to the application status portal to view your Pre-C Checklist.
Step 3: Use the drop-down box and select “Upload your Media Release Form”. Use the choose file button to locate your saved copy then click upload.