Master of Public Administration
Strong candidates will have a combination of at least one year of professional work experience, a demonstrated commitment to public service, a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution, and a 3.0 GPA. Applicants without a 3.0 GPA may be admitted on a probationary basis.
Entrance exams are typically not required unless the applicant's undergraduate degree is from a non-graded institution.
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from the last two years of the bachelor's degree and any post-baccalaureate coursework
- Two completed MPA Recommendation Forms (applicant sends the form to their recommenders via the online application)
- A current resume
- A letter of intent (one to two pages) summarizing your interest in the MPA program and discussing ways in which the MPA will assist you in reaching your career and educational goals
- Students who earned undergraduate degrees from institutions issuing non-graded transcripts must submit ofﬁcial GRE results
- Please note that there are additional requirements for international students, as well as readmission and non-degree seeking students