Advanced Standing Requirements
- Completed BSW/BASW degree from a CSWE-accredidted program of Social Work
- Grade point average of 3.0 (B) or higher in Social Work courses.
- Liberal Arts background.
- A statistics course (college level) with a passing grade is required for enrollment.
- Applicants with degrees from non-graded institutions may be required to submit official GRE scores in lieu of a GPA.
- Admission Essay: Part 1 and Part 2
- Three Professional Recommendations. One of which must be from someone in the BSW/BASW program.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Transcripts
- Case Study
- Senior Final Field Evaluation
- Application Fee