To begin the process of getting an internship, proceed through the following steps:
- Begin the internship process by reviewing the requirements and resources on the Arts and Sciences Professional Formation page.
- Set up a meeting with the CMME internship coordinator about your goals, finding the right internship, application processes, etc.
- Submit your paperwork on Handshake for the sponsoring faculty member’s approval. Follow the Student Internship Registration Instructions (PDF)
- Once you are registered, your internship coordinator will enroll you in a Canvas page where you will have a series of assignments, including the following:
- five journal entries
- attending two professional development events (and doing a short write-up of both)
- participating in the CMME project fair
- a short evaluation of internship (paper and meeting)
- your time sheet, documenting hours