- Completed Application for Graduate Admission and non-refundable application fee (waived for Seattle University alumni). Apply Online.
- A four-year equivalent bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 calculated from official transcripts of all post-secondary educational institutions attended in the last 90 quarter/60 semester credits of your bachelor's degree, including any transfer credits earned during this time, and any post-baccalaureate course work.
- Current résumé reflecting at least two years of full-time work experience in software industry.
- Master of Software Engineering Applicant Information form noting working knowledge of at least one programming language, such as C++, Java or C#.
- Professional autobiography
- Two professional recommendations using forms supplied in the application packet. At least one of the two recommendations should be prepared by a supervisor.
- Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) General Test results from within the past five years. The Subject Test in Computer Science is optional.
- If English is not applicant's native language, official TOEFL paper-based score of 580 (92 internet-based) required. Equivalent IELTS or PTE scores also accepted to determine English Proficiency. Please visit the Graduate Admissions International Students page for more information.
- In addition to the required official set of transcripts, degree certificates and/or graduation certificates as described by Graduate Admissions, all international applicants must also submit a detailed course-by-course report of external evaluations by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) (www.ece.org) or Educational Perspectives (EP) (www.edperspective.org/seattleu/). Please visit the Graduate Admissions International Students page for more information.
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (206) 296-5510.