Mary Alberg, Ph.D.
Building/Room: BANN 319
Teaching and Research Interests
- Teaching: A wide variety of physics courses from the introductory level through upper-level nuclear and particle physics.
- Research: Theoretical and phenomenological nuclear physics, including quarks and gluons in protons, neutrons, and mesons. Research funded by the National Science Foundation.
- Ph.D., University of Washington (Physics)
- M.S., University of Washington (Physics)
- B.A., Wellesley College (Physics)
Joined the faculty at Seattle University in 1979.