Applying to a Pre-Collegiate Program
We are thrilled you are interested in applying to Pre-College Summer programs! This page contains helpful information about the process of applying to one, or more, of our pre-college programs at Seattle University.
To start the application process you will need to create an account as a first-time user (Unless you have created a Seattle University Admissions account already). Once your account has been activated you will have the option to create a new application- The Pre-College Summer Application.
Some important things to keep in mind when working through the application:
- You don't need to complete the application in one go.
- It's important to provide an email address that you check on a regular basis.
- There are two essay components:
- Why are you interested in participating in your selected program(s)?
The Summer Programs Team is interested in learning more about you as an applicant! What inspires you to explore the field of machine learning? What aspect of the criminal justice system do you want to learn more about? Was there a class/teacher that helped you find a passion for marketing?
- Please provide a brief description of your community service experiences.
Seattle University encourages students to develop a sense of responsibility for their community. Please share how you have given back to your community.
- To be considered for a scholarship you must fill out the corresponding section of the application completely.
- While it is not required, there is an section to provide a letter of recommendation from an official at your school.
- This recommendation can come from a counselor, college coach, career adviser, teacher, principal, after school program lead, or anyone who has access to your performance as a young scholar.
- April 15, 2022: Application Priority Deadline
- May 15, 2022: Admission Decisions sent to all applicants who completed their application by the priority deadline
- May 31, 2022: Enrollment confirmation deadline for priority deadline applicants
Please check your application status portal for changes after you submit your application! After an admissions decision is made you will receive an email from Seattle University Admissions notifying you that there has been a change to your application status. To view the decision you need to sign into your application status portal.