Degree-seeking students

  • Apply Online
  • Change of Plans? If your plans change and you need to move your application to a different term please complete the Update Form regarding your intentions. Also, if your contact information has changed since you applied, please complete the Update Form to provide your new information.

Non-degree seeking students

Readmission students

School of Law

Applicants to the SU School of Law have a different set of admissions requirements. Please see Law School Admissions for more details.