Thank you for your interest in Seattle University!
All application materials should be received by speciﬁc program application priority deadlines to receive full consideration. Application deadlines and entry terms vary by program so please check the deadlines for your specific program. International applicants should refer to international deadlines. Late applicants will be reviewed on a space available basis.
Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency. Some programs will require that speciﬁc documents be sent directly to the department.
The following should be sent directly to Graduate Admissions:
- Completed application for Graduate Admission. Apply Online.
- A non-refundable application fee of $55 paid online using a debit or credit card (waived through Fall 2022). The following applicants are automatically eligible for fee waivers: Seattle University faculty and staff, Seattle University alumni; active duty military, veterans and spouses of active military and veterans; individuals who have completed a term of service through an AmeriCorps program or the Peace Corps in the past 6 years; and graduates of Jesuit colleges and universities. Financial hardship waivers considered upon request.
- Official or unofficial copies of transcripts, degree certificates, and exam score reports for every school attended in the last 60 semester/90 quarter credits as well as any post-baccalaureate credits. You may upload the unofficial transcript(s) for your institution(s) within the Academic History tab of the application. You may also upload the transcript(s) following the submission of your application via your Status Page. Upon an offer of admission, you will be required to submit official copies of provisional documents within your first quarter of enrollment. Exceptions to the policy are noted with the degree requirements.
- Students who have earned degrees from institutions issuing non-graded transcripts must submit ofﬁcial results from GRE (Code 4695), GMAT (Code 5613), MAT (Code 2287), or other designated tests as determined by your program.
- All other documents required by your program of interest. Please consult the landing page for your program on the graduate programs page for more specific application requirements.
Please note that there are additional requirements for international students, as well as readmission and non-degree seeking students.
All application materials not submitted electronically should be sent to the following address:
Office of Graduate Admission
901 12th Avenue
P.O. Box 222000
Seattle, WA 98122-1090