Graduate Degrees

Teaching, Learning and Social Justice

The following programs offer doctoral, master's or educational specialist degrees that lead to certification to work in the K-12 educational system.

Educational Leadership (EdD) with specializations in principal and program administrator

MEd for principals and program administrators

MEd in Educating Non-Native English Speakers with ELL endorsement for certified teachers: ONLINE  

Master in Teaching (MIT) includes options for ELL and Special Education endorsements

MAEd in School Counseling: CACREP accredited, includes Chemical Addictions Counseling component. (The School Counseling degree program is part of the Department of Leadership and Professional Studies).

EdS in School Psychology includes post-bachelor's or post-master's options

MEd or EdS degree in Special Education with an endorsement for certified teachers

Leadership and Professional Studies

Students in the doctoral program in Educational Leadership may specialize in Adult/Higher Education, Spiritual Leadership, Public/Non-Profit Leadership, or Health Systems Leadership. K-12 Specializations are also available.

MAEd or MEd in Adult Education and Training in Human Resource Development, Basic Ed and TESOL: ONLINE

MAEd in Clinical Mental Health Counseling: CACREP accredited & Chemical Addictions Counseling component. (The Counseling program also includes a track in School Counseling for those who choose to work in primary and secondary education.)

MA, MEd in Student Development Administration

MAEd or MEd in Teaching English to Students of Other Languages