We are still accepting applications for the Fall 2018 Academic term.
Review of applications takes place during the winter for admission into the program in the following fall term. The program will begin accepting applications for 2018 admissions this fall.
All applications and application materials must come through Seattle University's Office of Graduate Admissions and the official online application process.
The application will require:
- A copy of the completed graduate application.
- An official, sealed transcript from each college and university you have attended, regardless of whether credits are posted on another school’s transcripts.
- An autobiographical essay of 6-8 pages in length, double-spaced. Details on what this essay should address are described in the application process.
- An academic writing sample such as an undergraduate paper.
- Three letters of recommendation. Your recommenders can submit these electronically. If they submit them in hard copy format, your recommenders should seal and sign their envelopes, then post them directly to Graduate Admissions. Do not send recommendation letters directly to the MAP program.
- Note: MAP does not use an official recommendation letter form.
- Applicants who pass the initial review process will be invited in for an on campus or telephone interview with a faculty member.
*Note: Six prerequisite psychology courses must be completed before entering the program in the fall. If you have not yet completed all of these courses, you may still apply to the program as long as you outline a plan for completing them before the start of the program.