Applications will be accepted into the program throughout the year. Applicant's academic history, motivation, aptitude for post-baccalaureate education, personal goals, and professional experiences will be considered.
Additional application information required for the Certificate in Crime Analysis Program:
- Bachelor's degree in criminal justice or related social, behavioral, or physical science. Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a field outside of the stated disciplines may be considered with 45 quarter/30 semester credits of related coursework or significant supervised work/volunteer experience.
- If GPA below 3.00 in last 90 quarter/60 semester credits or if graduated from non-grading institution, submit official scores from a Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Undergraduate introductory statistics course with 'C' grade or better. Exceptions considered on individual basis.
- Three letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references who are able to assess potential to do graduate study
- Statement of purpose (3 pages maximum) discussing background, interests, and reasons for wanting to pursue Certificate in Crime Analysis
TO APPLY contact Seattle University Graduate Admissions HERE.
*Please note: There has been some confusion regarding the general graduate program application pertaining to the recommendations requirement. Please ignore the "Recommendation Forms." The CACP program application requires three standard letters of recommendation that should be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admission. If you have additional questions on this matter, please contact Seattle University Graduate Admissions.*