Where is my W2?

January 31, 2017

Share this

You can access your 2016 W2 by going to the SU Online “Employee” menu and selecting the “W2 Statements through December 31, 2016” link under Employee Profile. Please note that you will have to provide an electronic consent if you wish to print this detail. (Source: RevSU "Frequently Asked Questions")