- Recruitment takes place Winter Quarter for the following year
- Unpaid student leadership position
- Commitment: ~ 5 hours/week
- Provide individual peer support
- Plan and implement campus wellness events
HAWC exists to assess and address student health and wellness needs and conduct a variety of health promotion activities all over campus. All HAWC members receive training to become Certified Peer Educators and are also certified in Mental Health First Aid. See the linked HAWC Member position description for more detaisl on HAWC Member roles and duties!