Login to TerminalFour
How to sign in or login to TerminalFour
- Prior to signing in, a TerminalFour account must be created for you by the MarCom Web Team
- Contact the MarCom Web Team to request access to TerminalFour. Include:
- Your username or email address
- Which webpage(s) you will be updating so that you can be given access to the specific sections or folders in TerminalFour
- If you need a special user type or permissions
- Open a web browser
- We strongly recommend Chrome or Firefox, as users may experience some performance issues in TerminalFour using Internet Explorer
- Go to https://cms.seattleu.edu/terminalfour and login using your Seattle University username and password
- Unlike some other Seattle U systems, do not use your entire email address as your username to login to TerminalFour.
- If you type your whole email address, rather than just your username, you will be given a "Login failed" error message.
- Remember, your TerminalFour account credentials are tied to your Seattle University account, so if you change your SU password, that will also change your password to login to TerminalFour.