Available in zones:
- Available to all content editors
When to use it
You should only use the RSS feed to load a news or informational feed when it is something directly related to your department or to the content on the page.
How to use it
Navigate to the section where you wish to add this content item. Click "Create content" then select the "RSS Feed" content type.
- The text in this field is for internal, informational purposes only, and appears in the list of 'content in this section.'
- RSS Feed Title
- The text in this field becomes the large red title or heading above the feed.
- This should be the URL to the RSS Feed.
- Displayed URL
- This should be the URL of the source of the RSS Feed, and is displayed at the bottom of the feed in bold red text.
- Zone Option
- In this field, select which zone you want this content item to appear on your page.
- Select whether or not you wish to display the 'description' field from the RSS feed.
- Career Services
- Career Services uses the RSS Feed content type to import a feed of events from the Handshake web app, a 3rd party tool that Career Services uses to connect Seattle U students to job opportunities on and off campus.